The next season (season 3) will premiere on July 5, 2011 and feature the original cast: Maci Bookout, Farrah Abraham, Catelynn Lowell and Amber Portwood. In light of this exciting news I thought it would be fun to review what our favorite teen mothers have been up to since their brief time off air.
- Got a boob job
- Is going strong with boyfriend Kyle King as of 4/25/11 (according to MTV), meaning who knows if they're going strong because it's been 3 weeks since that report, which is a damn near lifetime when you're nineteen
- Didn't update her website (don't try any of the links other than "contact me" because they don't work), worst website ever
- Hung out with the classy ladies of Jersey Shore, it's anyones guess as to who was the worse influence on whom
- Got a boob job
- Got into a tweet fight with Kim Kardashian over who is a crappier role model
- Became a calendar girl when she modeled for Mastering the Art of American Motorcycles
- Worked on her website slightly more than Maci Bookout did
- Got pregnant, AGAIN - the details on her Myspace page states "Children: Expecting" - there are no words
- Split a $15k donation given to her and her boyfriend Tyler Baltierra, which was raised by Jezebel.com for their education
- Continued to date and be the step-sister of Tyler Baltierra (her mother and his father got married in February 2009, not kidding)
- Publicly stated that Jenelle Evan's from Teen Mom 2 is "embarrassing"
- Was indicted in August 2010 for the beatdown she gave then boyfriend Gary Shirley during the filming of Teen Mom and just last week rejected a plea deal that would have kept her out of jail with ninety days house arrest and two years probation...go ahead and re-read the first bullet point
- Took naked pics of herself that found their way onto radaronline.com...read the first bullet point for the third time
- Lost custody of her daughter, Leah, because her home environment was unsafe (her house and car were vandalized)...you know what to do