Friday, May 20, 2011

Stuff People Google - 1st Edition

Today kicks off a new weekly post: Stuff People Google.

I am privy to all the ways in which people find my blog (links from other websites, twitter, search engines, etc.) and since I started blogging (about 3 months ago) there have been many funny, bizarre and slightly concerning phrases that have led people here.  Every Friday I will post a word or phrase that someone has googled/binged/yahooed/etc. and as a result found Next Stop Baby.  I will not alter the word or phrase in any way.  Here we go.



I don't want to share my baby



2 comments:

Kroogle said...

I was hoping that's what this post would be about! So, are you going to give said Googler any advice on the matter? :)

(Side note: Past tense of Microsoft's "Bing" being "Binged". Coincidence, or intentional Gates plan to capitalize on American's obesity crisis?)

Leah (it's me) said...

Amazing - another person TODAY googled this exact phrase and (of course) found this blog.

Kroogle, I suppose I am inspired to write about who wants to keep their babies from whom...any why?