Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Babies in Glasses

Last winter I noticed a lot of babies in bear hats.  This summer I'm noticing a lot babies in sunglasses.  The big difference between these adorable trends is that I saw babies in my neighborhood wearing bear hats and I'm seeing only celebrity babies sporting sunglasses.  So, I'm hear to break a trend...though I feel confident that I'm already behind the curve.

Baby Skyler is the son of fashion guru Rachel Zoe, which makes it unsurprising that he is a fashion innovator in his round, black shades - it's in the genes (and jeans...I'm guessing he wears those too).  
Skyler Morrison Berman
(image HERE)

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's youngest son, Zuma Rossdale rocks out in Gucci pilot frames ($140).  Good news is that the large price tag matches the large sized frames, which will likely fit him for at least a few years to come.  
Zuma Rossdale
(image HERE)




If you want your little one to hop on the mini sunglasses wagon and you can't afford $140 Gucci frames, I've got the scoop.  Baby Bandz has cornered the baby sunglasses market (and the market for unnecessary use of the letter "z") with prices ranging for $10-$25.  You can check out Banz World website or find many styles on amazon.com, like those below.

via Amazon.com

via Amazon.com



Julbo Infant Looping I Sunglasses come in a range of bright, fun colors like the orange/lime style below and cost around $30.

via Amazon.com


Last up is these sassy pink shades (they also come in navy blue and bright green) by Sun Smarties.  They are the most inexpensive option, averaging $10 a pair.
via Amazon.com



1 comment:

Baby shower favors said...

Love the Glasses and looking cute on babies.