- Pros - The website offers pre-made registry lists, one of which is the "eco-friendly" registry list. With the click of a button a full registry is created full of all the organic essentials.
- Cons - Not everything on the website is eco-friendly, so you have to check each individual product.
Naturally Trendy - update (9/22/11): Naturally Trendy is no longer supporting registries, sad.
- Pros - This is a 360 degree eco-friendly baby boutique. ALL of their items are fair trade, organic, upcycled and sustainable. (Upcycled = the fancy way of saying recycling, the technical definition being something along the lines of taking something old and making it into something of greater value)
- Cons - Be prepared for upcycled prices. Pacifiers for example, a two-pack at one of the larger baby registry stores will cost about $5 and here it will cost $7-8 for one.
Wild Dill - Note that the registry is called a "wish list" (the kinder and more eco-friendly way is to wish for rather than straight up ask)
- Pros - The user-friendly website is adorable in and of itself, the products are truly unique. I'm fully smitten with the Vegesaurus onesie and hat!!!
- Cons - The products are limited, almost exclusively, to clothes and toys
- Pros - Lots and lots and lots of stuff to choose and good sale items too. There is a rating system so you can identify which products are organic, safe & non-toxic, eco-friendly, good value, baby basic and any combination thereof.
- Cons - It's almost too much, I got a little overwhelmed looking through the many pages of organic baby goodness
MyRegistry.com has paired with all of the following eco-friendly stores for your registering pleasure:
- Atlantis Natural - Specializes in products for newborns through 4T (which I just learned means 4 Toddler and, roughly, is meant to fit a 4 year old)
- Baby Coo - Lots and lots of stuff, but, again with the oddly set up website that makes it hard to find what you want and woah expensive
- Green Baby Bliss - Shipping is always free with a purchase over $39
- Kidbean.com - Eco-friendly and VEGAN stuff
- Robbie Adrian Luxury Organics - Eco-friendly and LUXURY stuff ($$$$)