You probably already knew that yellow + gray = hot right now.
From wedding trends...
to home decor...
|by Crate and Barrel|
It's a modern color combination that is neither too feminine nor masculine. It's bright and fun, yet neutral - nearly any third (or fourth) color could be easily added to the mix. So, why not use it for a nursery? Here are some ideas.
Sticks Pewter bedding (below) by Oilo and sold at Layla Grace ($399 for full set)
1. Houndstooth gray and yellow fabric storage basket by The Spotted Barn ($18)
2. Organic fabric basket by B*Lota Handmade ($26)
1. Giraffe Print (11" x 14") by The Pink Pagoda ($30)
2. Bunting (9') by Fresh Squeezed Baby ($32)
3. Love You Baby print by Adair Designs ($8)
This yellow and gray felt birdie mobile (below) is made by Love Felt XOXO ($39). Head to the Etsy shop and check out the elephant mobile that's also in yellow and gray.
What color combinations are you seeing everywhere that would work well in a nursery?