How can you be sure that you've crossed into The Baby Craze? I'll tell you...
1. You casually exchange the word "sex" for the phrase "baby makin' time".2. You purchase random and deeply discounted baby products (though you don't have a baby). In doing so, you don't think, "Wow, I'm officially a crazy, crazy hoarder and I belong on TLC." No, you don't. You DO think, "Wow, I'd be a crazy, crazy idiot not to take advantage of this deal given how many baby showers are in my near future...including, possibly, maybe my own."3. Every time you see a baby, even one of those tantrum-throwing, ear-piercing, nose-filled-with-boogers, smelly ones, you give an audible "Awwwwww!"4. You refuse to take vacation because it makes more sense to save up your vacation time...for when the baby is eventually conceived and ultimately born.
5. Admittedly, prenatal vitamins would be premature given that you're not actually trying to get pregnant. But adding some Flintstones gummy vitamins to your daily routine is totally different.
6. You keep and add to a list of restaurants that are baby/child-friendly.
7. You skip an invitation to see the latest romantic comedy at the theatre because you're into rewatching your favorite childhood movies from the comfort of your couch.
8. Regardless of what's hot in the fashion world, you find yourself drawn to empire waist tops and shift dresses.
9. One out of every four conversations in which you actively participate involves baby names.
10. You're not "there" yet, but you secretly are.
What other telltale signs can you think of? How can you identify a baby crazed person? Why do you know that you're baby crazed?