Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tree Inspired Nursery

I've pulled together some ideas for a tree themed nursery.  I know, TREE themed?  I started with the more general idea of nature themed, but I kept finding tree items that I loved.  The natural colors are good for a boy or a girl and the overall feel is mature even though these are baby products.



1. Tree of Life crib bedding by Poids Plume ($425)
2. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein ($12 on Amazon.com)
3. Organic wood tree teether by A Summer Afternoon ($12)
4. 3-D Personalized Tree Art by Domestic Notions ($64.80)
5. Lumbar tree pillow by Classic by Nature ($30)

2 comments:

Classic by Nature said...

It all feels organic and serene - Few designs that will pass through time perfectly. Thank you for including our pillow cover :)

Rickey Gambel said...

It all feels organic and serene - Few designs that will pass through time perfectly. Thank you for including our pillow cover :)