Friday, September 7, 2012

Stuff People Google 66 (and Name That Bump)

WOOHOO - Stuff People Google is back this week with the following slightly bizarre phrase:


cute photos of childs on balcony


There's the obvious grammar issue and there's the weird substance.  Why would one want cute photographs of children on a balcony?  I can't think of a reasonable answer to this question.  What I do know is why the typist landed on Next Stop Baby - a photograph of Michael Jackson holding his son Blanket over the edge of a balcony from a past post (here).

Now - Let's also talk about Tuesday's preliminary edition of Name That Bump.  Let's first review the headless photo first:




Now, here is the reveal:


Nicole Richie!!! 

I got some feedback via comments and offline conversation (with friends and family who called and said things like - that's such a weird headless photo, who the hell is that, there's no way I could tell just from the photo).   Going forward, I'm going to incorporate "Name That Bump" editions as a Next Stop Baby staple (haven't decided how often that will happen).  The photo created intrigue, if not a bit of frustration, which is a good thing.  But, I'll also include a couple hints to give everyone a realistic chance of guessing the momma-to-be.

Have a great weekend.



   

1 comment:

The Mrs./The Mom said...

I quite liked stuff people google. But whats funny is your firends & family take on the headless photo. I don't think I'd ever be able to play because- I just can't tell but its fun it theory!