This is a great picture for at least 3 reasons:
1) exaggerated puppy dog face
Before re-watching, I decided to jog my memory for those movie moments that my 12-year-old self noted:
- The baby's mom was British
- The diaper changing scene was a funny highlight
- One of the three men was an architect
- Someone was trying to steal the baby...is this even true?! My memory is so foggy around this issue, but I seem to recall a baby snatching caper
- Ghost myth - at the close of one scene, when everyone has exited the room, a dark and shadowy figure walks by the window curtain. All of my tween friends and I were convinced it was a ghost. Well, truthfully, I personally wasn't convinced...I was the type of kid that secretly pushed the Ouija board compass to spell something crazy while all the other girls at the sleepover freaked out.
- The baby had strawberry blond, curly-ish hair
- The apartment they shared was big and very cool with something unique about the front door that I can't quite put my finger on - was it an elevator that led straight in? Can't remember...
Once I watch, I'll follow-up with a list of memorable moments that my ageless older self notes. I'm excited. I think I'll drink orange soda and eat microwave popcorn for a truly authentic experience.