I was annoyed, as I'm sure you've gathered. But then, I was inspired (side note: I've spontaneously undertaken a glass half full attitude in 2012, it's nice). It's a bit too early to prepare for spring decor, but it's not too early to start planning spring time baby showers. In fact, I'm guessing that anyone who's hosting a March, April or May baby shower this year is already starting to brainstorm the theme and pull together the guest list.
Here are a few ideas to help your shower planning process.
1. Sassy Photo Creations ($15 for the digital file)
2. Ta Love ($10 for the digital file)
3. Kindly Reply ($1.80-$1.40/each depending on quantity)
|Flower cupcake toppers by The Blissful Baker ($8 for 8 toppers)|
1. Green mountain doily garland by Arts Delight ($9 for 6 foot strand)
2. Bird, flower, beehive garland by Paper Junkies ($18 for ~4 foot strand)
3. Pink and printed fan flower garland by Kelsey's Treasures ($7 for ~3.5 foot strand)
|Daisy soap by Bubble City Soap ($1.50 each)|
|White chocolate tulip lollipops by Cocoa Confections ($24 for 24 lollipops)|