Friday, January 27, 2012

Stuff People Google 37

Just yesterday, someone googled the word below.  I was stumped.  What does this word mean?  Why would this word bring anyone to Next Stop Baby?  So, I googled this word.  Turns out that I used this word in a post last October (here).  Also turns out that Next Stop Baby is the ONLY result on a google search of this word.  Tell me this (seriously, leave a comment) - why would someone google this word?  Why?  What was the idea or the typo behind this search? 

barkvelous 

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

The only thing that I can possibly think of is the Mardi Gras parade called "Barkus." It is Mardi Gras season, but it's a stretch. Then again, old people use the internet now. Who KNOWS what they're thinking.

Chrissy said...

Oh also, Mardi Gras involves many drunk people. Maybe a drunk, old person, wanted to take his or her dog to a parade.

Kroogle said...

Well, since typing "barkvelous" in Google suggested that I might mean "Bark Eloise", I can only logically conclude that someone was trying to teach their elderly dog, Eloise, how to bark... right?