Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Boy's Airplane Nursery

Guess who learned some tricks on Inkscape?!!

You probably don't know what/who/where about Inkscape.  It's a free version of Photoshop...which is design software for your computer.  Now that you know what Inkscape is, you probably don't care who learned some tricks on it, even though you've already guessed that the someone is me.

So how, if at all, do my new found talents on Inkscape affect you?  I'll be able to deliver you some better looking mood boards because I can now cut around the edge of objects.  Woohoo.

And we're off with a baby boy's airplane nursery.  Blue and gray/silver seem to be the best colors to work around.  Though I imagine any pop of something else could be easily added to that mix: red (like below), yellow, green, orange, etc.




Come Fly With Me crib bedding by Land of Nod ($29 - $172)
Airplane Pillow by Little Korboose ($25)
Airplane nightlight by Pottery Barn Kids ($39)
Little Paper Planes craft book from Uncommongoods.com ($20)
Iron airplane sculpture from Pier 1 Imports ($39.99)
Airplane wall decal by Graphic Spaces ($50)

1 comment:

Whitney M. said...

I love this one! So cute!