Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lemonade Themed Baby Shower, Pucker Up

I was paroosing Etsy last week (as I often do) and came across these adorable lemon shaped bookends.

By Design Atelier Article ($44)

So, I pinned it.  I'm trying desperately to pin more.  I've been a member of Pinterest for a little while now (HERE is my pinterest page if you'd like to take a peak), but I'm pretty delinquent at keeping up with my boards.  The bookend was a good add to my "A Colorful Home" board.  It is the "pop of color" that Brad Goreski won't shut up about and it reminds me of summertime, which I am so looking forward to.  

I decided to let this beautiful bookend inspire a mood board for a lemonade themed baby shower.  I immediately loved the idea, which was reinforced by all the fantastic stuff I found. 




1. "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" T-shirt by Vicarious Clothing ($17)
2.  White and yellow paper straws by Bab's Giddy Gappers ($0.75/straw)
3.  Lemon cake truffles by Cocoa Confections ($36/box of 18)
4.  Invitations by Totful Memories ($15 for digital file)
5.  Bunting by Fresh Squeezed Baby ($30)
6.  Tumbler of lemonade image and recipe at Delish.com
7.  Pink lemonade cupcakes image and recipe at Sweet Tooth 



1 comment:

Coll said...

What an adorable theme!! I love it!